As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Lead the change you want to see | Game-changers and trendsetters
DID YOU KNOW?
L’Oréal was recognised as one of theWorld’s Most Ethical Companies for the 11 th year in 2020!
The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
The world is moving towards e-Commerce businesses and data-driven decisions. Be in the team that will bring us closer to our consumers and boost our performance across a large portfolio of brands with key consumer and campaign data insights.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment: Now – Dec 2020
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Are you a driven individual keen to make a difference? Do you have an aptitude for numbers and absolutely love data analysis and market research?
We are looking to hire a Data Analytics Apprentice who is strong in Data Standardisation, Visualisation and Analysis to boost brand performance in our local Luxury division.
· Perform data validation & consolidation from different business reports (Sales, CRM, Market, Digital…etc)
· Design an innovative dashboard to present CRM data in an easily digestible way
· Monitor business performance and provide support on performance tracking for management
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Contribute key data insights findings and provide recommendations to brand teams, post marketing campaigns and activations so as to drive key decisions making
· Work with different stakeholders to identify the business requirements & analytics problems to solve
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
· Strong aptitude for numbers, good analytic skills and enjoys working with large sets of data
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel - able to use Vlookup & Pivot Table comfortably
· Experience in BI visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik, Tableu) is preferred
· Knowledge in CRM/ Digital/ Sales tracking will be an advantage
· Outgoing personality, strong communicator with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
· Independent worker and able to deliver within tight timelines
· Good sense of initiative and strong in project management and follow-up skills
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR L’OREAL?
L’Oréal boasts a rich portfolio of international brands with a vast range of products that respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
Watch our Talent videohere to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!