1-year apprenticeship | From September 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | More than 20 opportunities
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1° After applying to the offer by filling your CV information :
· You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
· And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2° If your CV is selected , you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3° Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover Finance at L'Oréal
In a multinational group with a big and growing business to pilot, controlling what we do at every level is key for the financial health of the company. Our finance structure is designed in a way that allows us to be as close as possible to the business.
The particularity in France is that you can find yourself in very operational roles for brand and commercial controlling in the French market but also in more international roles on zone level or in international corporate functions.
The goal is to be true business partners who strive for excellence and challenge the status quo.
So what does your job look like?
In a multinational group with Reporting to the Finance Director or Senior Financial Manager of your entity, with the support of a strong integration program, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Regular analysis of the P&L
· Strategic planning (3 year plans), forecasting and trend analysis
· Production of monthly financial dashboards
· Profitability analysis of new product launches
· Analysis and studies of resource optimization
· Ensuring the budgetary margins are respected
· Expense management and variance analysis
As a strategic finance business partner, you will support and advise your stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and other functions. You will also ensure that the correct accounting and finance policies of the group are upheld at all times.
· A Master student - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an apprenticeship contract (apprentissage or professionalisation) of 12 months - no negotiation either!
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a fellow intern, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
•Monthly Salary : We are aligned with the legal frame for apprentice recompensation, your salary depends on different factors such as your level of studies, your age and if you have done other apprenticeships before
•Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
•VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!