We believe fashion is more than just clothing, it's wearing purpose! It's a way of saying without speaking.
Our goal is to unite and empower young creatives of all backgrounds and allow them to express themselves. Krypik is a London startup label working to be perceived in an edgy, fashionable and desirable light while keeping strong ethical ties and being at the forefront of political, technical and fashionable affairs. Comparable brands include Palace, Supreme and Obey.
Job Post - Fashion Blogger
Do you love fashion? Stalk Instagram and keep updated with the latest trends? Want to pursue a career in writing and make an impact?
Krypitk is looking for someone who can put their skills to the test and try to dominate the fast-paced fashion industry. From blogs and press releases to adverts and articles, this role will help broaden your skill set and build your portfolio. It's a great opportunity for somebody that wants to experience the inner workings of a dynamic startup and boost their writing career. If you think you've got the grammar then apply today!
Typical work activities
• Writing weekly blogs
• Researching trends and writing content to improve SEO
• Creating and developing effective and catchy written concepts that support our business objectives
• Proofreading copy checking for grammar and spelling
• Understanding motivations, aspirations of target audiences to speak to them in the most compelling way possible
• Interpreting feedback to find the best response
• Helping other departments with written communications
• Overseeing campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness