Property Portfolio Executive
• Do you have a property related qualification?
• Are you interested in working with external clients?
Whatever your reason for looking for a new role, joining KPMG's Restructuring practice may be the best next step in your career.
We are seeking to hire a Property Portfolio Executive to join our Dublin Restructuring practice on a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Dublin 2.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
· Degree qualified, preferably property related
· Asset Management of property portfolio encompassing a knowledge of commercial and residential sectors
· Excellent understanding of the Irish investment market
· Between 2-4 years' experience in the property sector
· Knowledge of issues affecting property sector
· Excellent reporting and presenting skills. The role will involve client interaction
· Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role. Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
· Identification and appointment of key property agents
· Establish asset realisation strategy in tandem with appointed property agents
· Oversee and manage appointed property agents
· Liaise with agents, local authorities and legal representatives on all property issues
· Report to clients on a regular basis We offer more than just a career opportunity:
· Rewarding and challenging work in a fast-paced environment
· A thriving sports and social community
· An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
Our Restructuring practice operates in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast, and consists of over 110 highly skilled professionals. We are a leading provider of turnaround solutions to underperforming companies and we work with stakeholders to restructure businesses that are experiencing financial difficulties and seek to rebuild corporate performance and restore stakeholder confidence. We offer businesses in difficulty, regardless of size, a clear assessment of the way forward
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin at
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.