Do you have an understanding of the operational challenges faced by businesses?
· Do you possess excellent people skills?
· Do you have strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to influence decision-makers?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new role, joining our Management Consulting practice may be the best next step for your career.
We are currently seeking to hire Project Managers to join our Management Consulting team. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of sectors.
We are seeking candidates with experience in the following industries; Healthcare, Banking/Financial Services, Utilities or Public Sector.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
· At least three years' experience leading and delivering projects
· An earlier part of your career developing IT, Business Process Change or Change Management core skills
· Strong Project Management skills - PM certifications would be an advantage.
· Experience of people development, coaching and mentoring.
· A proven delivery track record delivering Operational and Technology led Transformation Programmes.
· Previous experience in one of the following sectors is a requirement; Healthcare, Banking/Financial Services, Utilities or Public Sector.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
· An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
· A thriving sports and social community.
More about our team:
Our Management Consulting team have the depth of skills and expertise required to provide deep, pragmatic, relevant advice specifically and for the benefit of our clients. We achieve this by combining our various specialist skills to provide independent, objective advice to create, preserve and maximise value while importantly reducing risk.
To learn more about our Management Consulting practice, please click here.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At Manager level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and manager benefits along with a KPMG flexible benefits package
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place twice yearly.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application