Description de l'offre
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and team-oriented Event Planner and Employee Engagement Specialist who will be responsible for leading our location events and engagement program activities. This individual will work with site business leaders to ensure the program is delivering outcomes for teams and the company as a whole. Our ideal candidate is a skilled communicator and facilitator, excited to plan employee and team engagement activities. The candidate will organize, manage, and facilitate employee engagement and volunteer activities at IBM Silicon Valley Lab including employee celebrations, lunches, ice cream socials, and other team-building activities. Candidate will also brainstorm with peers and management to expand employee engagement and community involvement activities. The successful candidate should thrive on interacting with a variety of individuals and supporting multiple events in a fast-paced environment.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree required
· 2+ years related work experience and background in event planning and employee engagement.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
· Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop).
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Exceptional writing and editing skills to conduct event descriptions, event proposals and employee communications
· Ability to provide Audio/Visual support for site events and meetings
· Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise, and readable manner.
· Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results while providing insights, feedback, perspective and recommendations to site management.
· Experience creating engaging/targeted content for company newsletters
Secondary Job Category
Other Project Management