Description de l'offre
We are currently looking for a Manager to join our IT Advisory department in Nicosia.
· Planning and execution of Information Technology Assurance projects, including evaluation of IT processes and controls.
· Planning and execution of Information Security Advisory projects related to the ISO 27001, Information Security Governance, Information Security Assessments, etc.
· Planning and execution of relevant Compliance Advisory projects including GDPR assessments.
· A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Security or MIS.
· Minimum 3 years of working experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
· Knowledge, skills and experience in applying the principles and practices of Information Technology Audit and Information Security.
· Knowledge of IT internal control frameworks, professional standards, and leading practices (e.g. COBiT, ISO 27001, ITIL, COSO) will be considered as an advantage.
· CISA and/or CISSP Certification will be considered as an advantage and/or willingness to undertake the exam within the first year of employment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
· Energetic, positive and team player.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical and provident fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV to quoting the relevant reference number.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.