36003 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Collaborate with the Modern Delivery team on business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
· Perform comprehensive assessment of the current state at the client and work with KPMG and Client cross-functional team to deliver transformative recommendations to adopt Agile and DevOps practices
· Engage with KPMG leadership to continuously improve the Modern Delivery services and build capabilities for the engagements
· Lead and manage the engagement plan and develop the deliverables for the Clients as outlined in the engagement contract
· Build a short-term and long-term transformation plan based on the assessment results
· Coach and mentor cross-functional teams on Agile and DevOps practices and principles
· A minimum of five years of experience in Software Development and information technology
· A minimum of three years of experience driving the adoption of and achieving successful Agile and DevOps practices across organizations and a minimum of one year of hands-on experience in a Technical Agile Coach role
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience in professional services consulting delivering large transformation services and experience DevOps leadership and IT Operations transformation with custom solutions
· Strong practical administration skills in Cloud and Virtualized environment (GCP, AWS, Azure, VMware, etc.) and experience in cloud management technologies, specifically with the GCP, AWS, Azure and OpenShift
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.