36003 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Collaborate with the Modern Delivery team on business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
· Perform comprehensive assessment of the current state at the client and work with KPMG and Client cross-functional team to deliver transformative recommendations to adopt Agile and DevOps practices
· Engage with KPMG leadership to continuously improve the Modern Delivery services and build capabilities for the engagements
· Lead and manage the engagement plan and develop the deliverables for the Clients as outlined in the engagement contract
· Build a short-term and long-term transformation plan based on the assessment results
· Coach and mentor cross-functional teams on Agile and DevOps practices and principles
· A minimum of five years of experience in Software Development and information technology
· A minimum of three years of experience driving the adoption of and achieving successful Agile and DevOps practices across organizations and a minimum of one year of hands-on experience in a Technical Agile Coach role
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience in professional services consulting delivering large transformation services and experience DevOps leadership and IT Operations transformation with custom solutions
· Strong practical administration skills in Cloud and Virtualized environment (GCP, AWS, Azure, VMware, etc.) and experience in cloud management technologies, specifically with the GCP, AWS, Azure and OpenShift
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.