Would you like to work with exciting multinational clients and high net worth individuals?
· KPMG is one of Ireland's leading professional advisory services firms. We offer a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services, including Company Secretarial. As part of KPMG's Legal Service offering, Company Secretarial provides a broad range of services to corporate clients in Ireland and internationally.
· A career as a Chartered Secretary in Legal Services gives you exposure to the issues at the very core of business life in Ireland. The group's work is exciting, varied and covers the provision of company secretarial services and advice, consultancy and services in areas such as company formations, share issues and redemptions, share capital reconstructions, board and shareholder meetings, special assignments and reviews. The commencement of the Companies Act 2014 and proposed future legislation, have greatly increased the regulation, policing and enforcement of company law. Our clients now have an even greater need for practical pro-active advice that will enable them to operate effectively in this tough new regime. Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our Legal Services department may be the best next step for your career.
We are looking to hire a Manager who will join our specialist Company Secretarial Group. This will be a permanent position based in our Stokes Place office in Dublin 2.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
· Qualified Chartered Secretary
· At least 2 years post qualification experience in a professional practice
· Proven ability to produce accurate work in a timely manner
· Experience of Blueprint OneWorld Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
· The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team, providing both compliance and specialist company secretarial services to a dynamic client base. Ideally, he or she will be expected to have a core knowledge of company secretarial practice and relevant company law, including the Companies Act 2014. Consideration will be given to candidates who have experience of company secretarial practice in common law jurisdictions( e.g.UK, Australia etc)
· An ability to liaise directly with clients, project management skills and analytical and logical thinking are
· considered key skills for the successful candidate We offer more than just a career opportunity:
· An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
· An active sports and social community.
· We offer relocation assistance for those looking to move to Ireland
KPMG's Legal Services practice comprises more than 30 professionals and provides a broad range of legal, advisory and company secretarial services to corporate clients, both in Ireland and internationally.
KPMG's Company Secretarial services include:
· Company Formations;
· Annual Company Law Compliance;
· Company Secretarial Support Services and
· Stamp Duty Relief Applications Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary and completion bonus, along with a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Laura White on
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle -
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application