Description de l'offre
Manager, Agile Transformation
35998 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Coach and mentor cross-functional teams on Agile and DevOps practices and principles
· Collaborate with the Modern Delivery team on business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
· Perform comprehensive assessment of the current state at the client and work with KPMG and Client cross-functional team to deliver transformative recommendations to adopt Agile and DevOps practices
· Engage with KPMG leadership to continuously improve the Modern Delivery services and build capabilities for the engagements
· Lead and manage the engagement plan and develop the deliverables for the Clients as outlined in the engagement contract
· Build a short-term and long-term transformation plan based on the assessment results
· A minimum of five years of experience in Software Development and information technology
· A minimum of three years of experience driving the adoption of and achieving successful Agile and DevOps practices across organizations and a minimum of one year of hands-on experience in a Technical Agile Coach role
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience in professional services consulting delivering large transformation services and experience developing and delivering software solutions
· Experience providing the technical direction and successful strategy development for scaling Agile and DevOps across organization; Agile Coach certification or equivalent experience
· Working experience with two or more development languages (Java, C/C++, Python, PHP, .NET or similar) and knowledge of patterns and techniques such as Value Delivery Chain, Burndowns and Burn-Ups, Retrospectives, Cycle Time, Lead Time, Cumulative Flow, AB Testing
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.