Description de l'offre
Are you a recent graduate with a Quantitative Finance background?
· Are you interested qualifying as a Chartered Financial Analyst or Financial Risk Manager?
· Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
We are currently seeking to hire a Valuations Specialist who will join our Financial Services Audit practice. As part of the newly established pricing team, the role involves the pricing of various types of financial instruments for various fund portfolios.
We ideally need you to have the following:
· Relevant third level degree (2.1 minimum) in finance or related field, Quantitative Finance would be desirable;
· Strong mathematical and numerical skills;
· MS Excel Skills;
· Interested in financial instruments;
· Ability to meet deadlines on a regular basis;
· Ability to work within team.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
· Ensure accurate and timely processing of asset pricing in accordance with agreed internal pricing process;
· Understand the theoretical and technical nature of all major investment types;
· Liaising with clients on a regular basis to obtain pricing data;
· Production of pricing reports to be distributed to audit teams;
· Assisting other team members with OTC valuations;
· Perform price exception validation ensuring data/ price exceptions are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
· Excellent opportunity for progression, and the opportunity to gain Chartered Financial Analyst or Financial Risk Management qualification
· An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
· Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland
KPMG Audit Practice
Our audit practice is one of the leading audit practices in Ireland and comprises of 26 partners and a team of over 700 staff. Our clients operate across all industry sectors, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Energy, Aviation, IT and Pharmaceutical. We are the No. 1 provider of audit services in Ireland in a number of these sectors.
Our audit professionals combine extensive knowledge with a detailed understanding of various industry sectors so we bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to bear on each audit assignment we undertake. We continually invest in developing our industry knowledge through our client work as well as ongoing training and development of our people
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Aimee Ward on
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! You can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle -
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.