Description de l'offre
GMS Global Compensation Solutions - Manager
Service Line Information
KPMG's Tax practice is a dynamic and successful area of our business. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, Tax can offer a surprisingly broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people.
The People Services group delivers services ranging from taxation and compliance advice for private clients, to assisting organisations in areas such as International Executive Services. We also assist pension funds (or the companies that sponsor them) to manage pensions issues. Our activities are diverse in scope, but can be grouped according to the different business issues they help our clients address.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Service Line Information
Sitting within the Global Mobility Service practice, the Global Compensation Services group, through market-leading technology solutions, assist clients to transform the way they manage the global compensation collection process for internationally mobile employees. This ensures that employer and employee compliance obligations are being met on a real-time basis around the world. KPMG offers an integrated, centrally managed global compliance process from initial data collection, data cleansing, data validation, data analysis, application of consistent tax and social security positions to the provision of clear payroll instruction outputs on a monthly, quarterly or year-end basis.
KPMG has recently developed Global Payroll Manager (GPM) which is a fully automated web-based global payroll solution allowing organisations to better manage cross border payroll compliance, management reporting, recharges and internal control requirements for their globally mobile workforce. GPM, transform assignee demographic data, cash compensation and non-cash benefit data to produce fully reconciled monthly, quarterly and year-end host payroll instructions in both the home and host country of an internationally mobile assignee. This dynamic group using GPM is expected to expand significantly over the next two years and win significant market share. The team is diverse with an experienced network of professionals from expatriate and employment tax, payroll advisory, technology, data analytics, finance and accounting.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the team including oversight of data management including capture, manipulation, formatting, consolidation, validation, reconciliation, storage, analysis and reporting of data sources. Project management and implementation skills to transition new and existing clients into GPM.
The role would ideally someone with advanced Excel and Access skills. Project management skills are also a key requirement The successful candidate would be able to enhance data capture, manipulate multiple sources of data , improving processes, automate manual tasks, test new processes, reconcile and validate data output. Tax technical knowledge in the global mobility space and cross-border payroll and withholding compliance is also a requirement.
- Data analytics to oversee the capture, reconciliation and reporting of global compensation
- Oversight of the manipulation/mapping of data sources for payroll processing
- Co-ordination of payrolls in the UK and/or multiple locations
- Liaising with clients' HR, internal payroll and outsourced payroll teams
- Working closely with the Tax Technology team to ensure best practice
- Liaison with overseas offices to resolve queries and communicate these to the clients
- Contribute/provide process improvement, and recommend areas of automation
- Ability to define tax rules that aid an effective technology build
- Ownership of KPMG’s web based client portal
- User acceptance testing
- Management of the payroll process including include payroll instructions and funding reports
- Responsibility loading, mapping and downloading client payroll instructions to our global co-ordination database or to KPMG’s Global Payroll Manager Software
- Implementation and project management skills
- Advanced Excel & Access database skills
- Ideally you will have worked for either a Professional Services firm or an Expat Payroll Vendor
- Experience in managing international assignees and overseas payroll
- Ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills, self-motivation and “can do” attitude
- Disciplined in process documentation
- Able to occasionally work extended hours to provide support to the business during critical phases of an activity or project will be required
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing ourPolicy
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy