KPMG have ambitious plans and are undergoing a period of growth. We can offer challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking to hire a Finance Administrator who will join our Restructuring practice on a 12 month FTC based in in Dublin 2.
Key responsibilities include:
· Performing accounting and administration functions to support Restructuring department
· Processing high volume of invoices
· Post journal entries
· Recording receipts and payments transactions through daily bank postings
· Preparing bank reconciliations on Accounts package
· Processing regular payment runs including supplier reconciliations
· Processing large volumes of online banking payments
· Working with excel spreadsheets and other MS office applications
· Filing of VAT Returns on ROS
· Assisting the Financial Controller in maintaining accounting records
· A minimum of 18 months' experience in a banking environment
· A willingness to assume responsibility, ownership and accountability
· A strong understanding of the double entry accounting system however an accounting qualification is not a requirement
· A knowledge of the accounting for VAT on receipts and payments
· Demonstrable numerical and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written capabilities
· The ability to work within a team environment and be self-motivated while working on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
KPMG Restructuring Practice
Our Restructuring practice operates in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast, and consists of over 100 highly skilled professionals.
We are a leading provider of turnaround solutions to underperforming companies and we work with stakeholders to restructure businesses that are experiencing financial difficulties and seek to rebuild corporate performance and restore stakeholder confidence.
We offer businesses in difficulty, regardless of size, a clear assessment of the way forward.
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
Your development is assured through on-the-job training and a comprehensive programme of workshop sessions ran by the KPMG Business School.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.