36414 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join ourInternational Tax practice.
· Direct multinational enterprises on business decisions, such as where to locate and operate, choice of entity, how to optimize supply chains, and how to access and mobilize capital to fund global operations, taking into account a multinational's tax risk profile, global effective tax rate, and cash posture; In advising clients, professionals will prepare and review complex tax models illustrating multinational entities' attributes, effective tax rate, and cash tax expense
· Advise multinational enterprises on tax planning decisions, including helping our clients anticipate and understand the potential short- and long-term considerations and consequences of tax planning decisions at a global level, in the context of their wider business objectives and taking into account a multinational's tax risk profile, global effective tax rate, and cash posture
· In collaboration with our colleagues in Mergers & Acquisition Tax, structure the tax aspects of multinational private equity and strategic mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions, and IPOs, along with drafting tax opinions, memos, structure decks, and Excel models (illustrating the tax benefits of alternative structures)
· Assist multinational enterprises with preparing the tax provision for its financial statements and preparing and/or reviewing compliance work product, as well as assisting KPMG audit teams with reviewing a company's financial reporting of tax implications arising from its global operations and transactions
· Advise clients on income tax treaty planning opportunities arising from inbound and outbound cross-border investing and trading activities
· Specific to International Tax professionals working in the alternative investment space, providing aspects of all of the activities above to alternative investment companies, helping at all stages of the investment life cycle for both asset managers and portfolio companies operating globally
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Masters in Taxation, JD, and/or LLM (with a concentration in tax) preferred
· Knowledge of a broad range of U.S. international and domestic tax law provisions
· Strong research and writing, Excel modeling, and oral communication skills
· Ability to balance multiple engagements, play a positive role in well-functioning and collegial client service teams, maintain professionalism, and provide excellent client service
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.