Business Analyst - Immediate start
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
· Minimum two years of experience within banking/financial services is essential for this role;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Undergraduate degree in business or finance ;
· Experience of gathering, understanding and documenting business requirements and impact on existing processes, systems, data and people
· Ability to challenge / review with an eye for detailAbility to focus and manage own time within team to process quickly and efficiently
· Ability to be dynamic and flexible as project roles change with project timelines and requirements
· Self-confident with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Strong IT skills;
· Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
· Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm. KPMG Restructuring Practice
Our Restructuring practice operates in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast, and consists of over 80 highly skilled professionals. We are a leading provider of turnaround solutions to underperforming companies and we work with stakeholders to restructure businesses that are experiencing financial difficulties and seek to rebuild corporate performance and restore stakeholder confidence. We offer businesses in difficulty, regardless of size, a clear assessment of the way forward.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin on
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.