Description de l'offre
We are seeking to hire professionals with approx. 2-3 years' banking/financial services experience to work on a client project based in Dublin for our Restructuring team (12 month FTC).
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
· Minimum two years of experience within banking/financial services is essential for this role;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Undergraduate degree in business or finance ;
· Experience of gathering, understanding and documenting business requirements and impact on existing processes, systems, data and people
· Ability to challenge / review with an eye for detailAbility to focus and manage own time within team to process quickly and efficiently
· Ability to be dynamic and flexible as project roles change with project timelines and requirements
· Self-confident with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Strong IT skills;
· Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
· Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm. KPMG Restructuring Practice
Our Restructuring practice operates in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast, and consists of over 80 highly skilled professionals. We are a leading provider of turnaround solutions to underperforming companies and we work with stakeholders to restructure businesses that are experiencing financial difficulties and seek to rebuild corporate performance and restore stakeholder confidence. We offer businesses in difficulty, regardless of size, a clear assessment of the way forward.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin on
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.