Description de l'offre
• Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a Big 4 Advisory Practice?
• Do you have an APA or QFA qualification?
• Are you interested in a contract on a Financial Services Project?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our Deal Advisory Practice on a Financial Services project could be the best next step for your career.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of banking analysts to join our Deal Advisory Practice on a project based in Galway city. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a Big Four professional services firm.
We ideally need you to have the following
• Minimum one year of experience within financial services (banking, insurance, funds)
• APA or QFA qualification
• Undergraduate degree in business or finance;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Self-confident with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
• Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
• Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
• Working alongside Case Managers to manage customer portfolios
• Carrying out credit checklists, Due Diligence checklists, KYCs.
• Running daily, weekly and monthly reports to keep in line with Credit checks and requirements.
• Deliver a team briefing weekly of the relevant communications and updates relevant to the team
KPMG Advisory Practice
In Advisory we work with our clients to help them buy, sell and fund their businesses.
The combination of a dedicated team, together with the global reach and recognition of the KPMG brand, means that we are continually involved in many of the most significant deals in Ireland and abroad, involving Irish clients.
Our services include:
• Pre-deal evaluation
• Bid services
• Loan Sales
• Data remediation
• Vendor Assistance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Sinead Galvin at
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.