Description de l'offre
Case Assistant Administrator - Court Work (12 month FTC)
Service Line Information
In Restructuring our clients and wider stakeholders vary considerably and include corporates (from mid-market to blue-chip), lawyers, hedge funds, lenders, PE houses, and public sector organisations.
Our service offerings develop in line with market demands and include advice on:
- Insolvency - both execution and advisory
- Exit planning and implementation
- Cash management - both crisis and strategic
- Lender advisory
- Corporate financial restructuring
- Operational restructuring, including turnaround, planning and implementation
- Impaired loan advisory services
- Chief restructuring officers
- Insurance solutions - insolvency services aimed exclusively at insurance companies.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Our Courtwork Team is dedicated to dealing with the affairs of insolvent individuals and companies. The team deals with in excess of 500 insolvencies, realising the assets and distributing the proceeds to those creditors still owed money. It also oversees a number of investigation based compulsory liquidations.
This opportunity is an exciting route into a dynamic, fast paced working environment with extensive opportunities available for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be providing comprehensive assistance to the administrators and management team in respect of their management of their case portfolios.
- This will include dealing with telephone calls, drafting letters and emails and replying to correspondence from creditors, bankrupts, solicitors and other interested parties.
- You will be responsible for drafting formal reports to creditors.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 A-Levels
- GCSE A-C Maths and English.
- Experience of working in a restructuring team is desirable but not essential.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- You will have good organisational and prioritisation skills, along with an ability to work effectively under pressure to reach deadlines.
- An ability to use your own initiative and consult, when appropriate, whilst being a strong team player is essential.
- Good people skills, with an aptitude for dealing confidently and articulately with all parties in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. This must include the ability to adapt one’s style in order to suit a variety of differing clients.
- Willingness to travel and work away from the office when required.
- Valid driving licence is essential.
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy