Description de l'offre
Are you a business analyst with one to three years' experience?
· Would you like to join a high performing Consulting team?
· Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our advisory practice may be the best next step for your career.
Due to a number of exciting projects we are currently interested in talking to business analysts who may be interested in joining our Consulting team on a contract basis. Contract durations will vary and may be extended thereafter, subject to performance/business need.
We ideally need you to have the following:
· A honours degree in (but not limited to) business, IT or engineering
· 1 - 3 years' experience within a business analyst and/or graduate role
· Experience withing Consulting and/or banking/FS highly desirable
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
· Highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
· Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm
· Ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a fast paced, high growth Consulting practice. The role offers successful candidates the opportunity to continue to build on their existing skills, whilst working with a team of exceptionally talented professionals.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin at
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.