AX Functional Finance Consultant
AX Functional Finance Consultant
KPMG Business Services
Service Line Information
KPMG Crimsonwing is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM and Online Solutions. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions of Microsoft, Intershop and Magento and a wide range of professional services.
KPMG Crimsonwing consists of more than 350 skilled employees, offers 24/7 support services and has a near-shore centre in Malta. Together with KPMG’s global network of member firms clients can benefit from a broad professional palette of business services, enabled by technology.
Crimsonwing is part of KPMG and focuses on business consultancy and IT solution implementations within the fields of ERP, CRM and eCommerce.
KPMG’s Advisory function is building a world class Microsoft Dynamics Practice with KPMG Crimsonwing at the fore.
The practice is focusing on advisory services that relate to the Microsoft Dynamics family of products. This includes implementation of these systems and engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance when a 3rd party is implementing these.
KPMG Crimsonwing have experienced significant growth in demand for these types of systems as clients seek to move away from more expensive tier 1 ERP and CRM systems towards a lower TCO, more user friendly suite of systems. There is also appetite in the market for Microsoft Dynamics as a replacement to aged infrastructure.
The growth of our existing Microsoft Dynamics team further enables KPMG Crimsonwing to have full control over the implementation services whilst maintaining the project management, change management and BPR capabilities it is famous for. This provides our clients with a greater breadth of capability and also gives them a single consultancy solution for an end to end transformation programme.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing practice within an established and market-leading firm.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for 1 year
- Experience with AX2012 for at least 3 years
- Along with experience in end to end implementations
- Experience with (D365O) interfacing and Integration
- Experience in consulting and very good presentation skills
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirement
- Beneficial to know LCS and VSTS
- Experience responding to RFPs and RFQs would be beneficial
- Ideally 4 years Microsoft Dynamics (preferably including D365O) implementation experience including the following modules and areas
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts payable
- Cash and Bank Management
- Project Management and Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Management Reporter
- Financial Consolidation and elimination experience
- Experience with electronic banking file needs
- Basic knowledge in Financial workflow or journal approval
- Good understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications in Finance
- Solid Finance background (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified is desirable but not essential)
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) a plus
- Multi-legal entries experience desirable but not essential
- Multi-currency experience desirable but not essential
- Exudes confidence
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Acts with professional demeanour
- Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
- Promotes the Values of our company
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.