Description de l'offre
Audit Segment Administrator
Service Line Information
At KPMG, our vision is to be the clear choice on the future of Audit. In today’s complex and ever-changing business world, we recognise that we need to be one step ahead for our clients - rather than reacting to emerging trends we need to anticipate them by harnessing technology. Our people are integral to this, bringing their natural curiosity, diversity of ideas and perspectives to help deliver client excellence.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
The job holder will be a supporting member of the FS Audit team, supporting the Segment Co-ordinator in ensuring the delivery and action of any ‘administrative/non-chargeable time’ required on those holding internal roles i.e. FS Audit Head of Performance and Operations (“HoPO”), Operations Manager and Performance Leaders.
This role is a Permanent E2 level based at the 15 Canada Square.
This has been particularly important for our Performance Leaders who retain client portfolios whilst performing their roles.
The role holder will support the Segment Co-ordinator ensuring the operational aspects of the segments are supported. They will work with the FS Central Audit team on a day to day basis to ensure requests are met and liaise closely with the PLs on department administrative matters.
- Prepare department, segment and management meeting information, ensuring meeting logistics arranged.
- Attend all PL, department and segment meetings, tracking actions and ensuring they are carried forward.
- Running of the monthly department call alongside the Performance Leaders.
- Support on department and segment projects as delegated by the Segment Co-ordinator and PLs, linking in with other areas of the business as required and sharing knowledge.
- Act as deputy for the Business Continuity plans for FS Insurance Audit.
- Maintain department distribution lists.
- Co-ordinate collation of packs for meetings and support preparation of first draft.
- Assist the Segment Co-ordinator with the on-boarding and leaver/transfer process including graduate intakes. This will include meet and greet, support passport verification, monitor and action new joiner/leaver/transfer admin, assigning buddy, co-ordinating induction process and ensuring induction pack maintained, working with the on-boarding team to ensure IT equipment/login is ordered/returned within timeframe.
- Working closely with the Resource Management Advisors to ensure the on-boarding and leaver/transfer processes (including graduate intakes) runs efficiently.
- Have a good knowledge of the firm’s intranet to provide guidance on firm policies and processes.
- Have a good knowledge of the department/segment policies and processes and how they are applied following set precedents (i.e. timesheet and sickness policies).
- Supporting the Segment Co-Ordinator with any ad-hoc tasks.
- Assist the Segment Co-Ordinator with the administration for the performance management process, talent and other people management initiatives across the segment, including:
- Arrangement of upward feedback and wash-up meetings.
- Collation and production of supporting documentation.
- Action requests from PLs following MyPD statistics and other KPIs relating to deadlines for interim and yearend.
- Co-ordination of counselling events /one-to-ones for Performance Leaders.
- Have a good understanding of the performance development intranet pages and information available, including awareness of timetables to proactively plan for interim and yearend process.
- Be a team player with the ability to work and independently.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Possess an eye for detail and be pro-active in identifying necessary tasks.
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Possess an ability to collate and analyse data, think creatively and solve problems.
- Be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Be able to deal discreetly with sensitive client information and issues.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a commitment to deliver a first class quality service at all times.
- Present a professional image.
- Demonstrate a career focus, ambition and a desire to continually develop themselves and update their skills and knowledge.
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn’t fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That’s why we’re proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career – KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That’s why we introduced ‘Our Deal’ – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’ for bringing your best to work. As part of ‘Our Deal’, you’ll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy