Associate, GRS - Cost & Benefits
36559 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join ourGlobal Mobility Services (GMS) practice.
· Compose correspondence for companies with expatriate employees
· Assist in conducting tax research relating to expatriate employees
· Prepare miscellaneous tax, payroll and international assignment cost projection calculations
· Prepare tax returns, equalization calculations and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriate employees
· Draft correspondence with IRS or state taxing authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
· Review U.S. payroll reporting, withholding for wages paid to expatriate employees for accuracy including annual compensation statements
· A minimum of one year of experience in expatriate or individual tax
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Prior experience at an accounting firm
· Working towards a CPA or Enrolled Agent designation
· Ability to analyze basic tax and accounting information
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.