Associate, Financial Management
35935 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Financial Management for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Participate in large scale financial transformation efforts that focus on delivering operational, technical, and/or product development change, such as system and operational conversions, enhancements, process re-engineering, and new product development
· Utilize program level processes, controls, or tools utilized to manage a large scale banking initiative or merger/integration such as Project Management Office
· Manage across the project lifecycle including assisting with scope definition, business case development, vendor assessment, requirements gathering, functional and technical design, testing, training, and implementation phases
· Develop and sustain solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services
· Contribute to design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
· A minimum of one year of diversified background in financial management or analysis
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; CPA preferred
· Moderate project management or Project Management Office experience in support of a large scale change initiative
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, SAP, Cognos and/or Hyperion skills
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.