Assistant Manager - ServiceNow - CIO Advisory
Assistant Manager - ServiceNow - CIO Advisory
Service Line Information
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In IT Advisory we leverage technology to help achieve clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Job Description: Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
- Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
- Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
- Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
The role will support both pre-sales and delivery, helping KPMG to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform:
- Support the technical delivery of transformation projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Supporting the platform design including integrations between ServiceNow and other enterprise solutions using: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Manage both onshore and offshore resources, and be responsible for the deliver of Design, Build , Test and Implementation activities.
- Fulfil SCRUM master role as part of an Agile delivery methodology
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals. Including opportunities in ITSM, ITOM, SecOps, HR, and CSM
- Provide guidance to junior programme resources and assit in growing and strengthening the practice capability as a whole.
- Help to develop KPMG's service offerings underpinned by the ServiceNow platform, working with cross functional teams but withint the UK and globally.
- Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
- Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
- Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
- Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
- 3+ years of experience in Service Management toolset implementation with a minimum 2 years ServiceNow delivery or line support
- Consulting / professional services experience.
- Design of complex integrations between ServiceNow and other enterprise solutions using: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Pre-sales experience for ServiceNow solutions including responses to RFIs, RFPs and client facing presentations
- Wider knowledge of industry leading tooling including complementary technologies and direct competitors
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- ServiceNow System Administration and Implementation specialist certifications.
- Experience of leading offshore development teams
- Experience of working alongside business analysts to define a solution
- Experience of leading a technical work stream within large implementations
- Experience of ServiceNow products other than ITSM e.g. Security, ITOM, HR, CSM
- SCRUM Master certification
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.