Advisors, Deal Advisory Department
The successful candidates will participate in challenging and demanding engagements. More specifically, they will be involved in financial restructuring and turnaround assignments, in insolvency projects including liquidations, receiverships and other formal processes, perform company-specific and sector-specific research, undertake in-depth financial analysis, prepare financial and cash flow projections, assess the feasibility of business plans and financial forecasts, and prepare relevant reports and presentations. The successful individuals may also plan, supervise, monitor and drive projects to timely, efficient and effective completion and may also participate in client and stakeholder meetings.
Our Deal Advisory department focuses on delivering hands-on results for corporate clients and / or for banking institutions which engage KPMG to assist them in the handling of their debt management processes. This role offers experience, and requires relevant exposure, in working with all levels of stakeholders throughout the corporate and banking industries as well as with other parties of various disciplines either in-house or external.
· Project management of restructuring and insolvency projects (according to level of position)
· Supporting of accredited Insolvency Practitioners in formal appointments
· Performing research and analysis
· Compiling financial projections and perform financial analysis
· Preparing reports (feasibility studies, restructuring plans, insolvency formal and progress reports, independent business reports etc)
· Participating in meetings with clients, financial institutions and other stakeholders
· Supervising staff, coordinate resources and associates (according to level of position)
· Bachelor's and / or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Banking and / or ACA/ACCA or other related field
· At least three years of relevant working experience
· Good knowledge of, and exposure to, the banking industry, corporate financial analysis and credit assessment, new lending activities, financial restructuring, cash flow modelling
· Knowledge of , and exposure to, the Insolvency Laws and regulations of Cyprus and the general Insolvency framework
· Possession of Insolvency Practitioner license will be considered an advantage
· Outstanding knowledge of Greek and English language, both oral and written
· Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, commitment, professional discipline, accuracy, reliability, project management and excellent analytical as well as presentational skills
· IT literacy
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund, provident fund, performance related bonus, flexible working hours, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV at quoting the relevant reference number.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.