Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
• Builds and develops positive constructive relationships inside and outside KPMG
• Assessing problems from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered when making decisions
• Proactively driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
We are looking for consultants with a passion for all things data to join our growing practice.
You will be part of a team helping our clients maximise the use of their data to drive incremetal business value through new insights.
The role also provides an opportunity to broaden your experience across all aspects of the technology space working with some of the most iconic brands in the world in a wide variety of consulting roles.
• Takes time to learn about other people and their experiences and how to apply this learning
• Shares experiences with others to assistant their learning and understanding
• Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas approaches and perspectives
• Actively engages with others in order to address their views/concerns
Essential Skills Include: Great commuication skills and the ability to switch between the highly technical and the high level message.
Practical experience development data and information models and or a practical knowledge of data management concepts and processes e.g. Data Quality management, data governance, master data management.
Desired Skills: Working knowledge of one or more analytics visualisation tools or modelling languages e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, native Azure, AWS or Google analytics, R, Python.
Operating model design, IT / Data strategy development.