Description de l'offre
KPMG Dublin is seeking to hire an Assistant for our Archives department on a fixed term basis, for a period of 6 months. The position will require someone with some administration experience - archive experience would be preferable - from a corporate environment.
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
• Customer service and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge and experience of computer packages such as email and Microsoft Excel
• Experience of database management would be a definite advantage
The successful candidate will work closely with the Archives Team Leader on the following areas:
• Providing a daily file retrieval and collection service
• Data-entry of file details on the in-house PaperChase file management system
• Assisting the Team Leader with ongoing project work within the area
• Liaising with external suppliers to ensure the highest levels of service to clients of the department.
The Administration department provides a number of support services to KPMG staff in our Dublin office at Stokes Place - St. Stephen's Green and the IFSC.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
• Relocation assistance for those wishing to move to Ireland
• A thriving sports and social community
• An in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin. For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.