Description de l'offre
Analyst - Contract Compliance
Service Line Information
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for Junior Consultants to work within our client services teams delivering Software License Compliance projects for a number of major software publishers. This work involves auditing the deployment and usage of software licenses in corporate IT infrastructures and ensuring that the deployment and usage complies with the terms of the software license agreement.
The role will include:
- Communicating with IT managers and administrators to manage the collection and validation of IT-related information
- Analysing complex datasets using both Excel and custom KPMG tools
- Researching solutions to overcome technical challenges and contractual ambiguities
- Preparing reports and other client deliverables
This is a client facing role and you will be expected to meet clients and work collaboratively with them to deliver our services. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and be able to develop relationships and trust. You will be fully trained in the technical aspects of the role and will be managed and coached by experienced managers and team leaders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally have previous experience of auditing software licenses for tier one software publishers such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM or SAP.
- Have knowledge of data centre infrastructure and concepts such as virtualisation and storage
- Demonstrate a strong general understanding of information technology
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and have the confidence to solve problems and to fill gaps in knowledge by questioning, collaborating with others and researching technical and contractual documentation
- Have a logical approach to planning and performing analysis tasks
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and focus on delivering high quality work
- Be able to manage a portfolio of tasks concurrently and demonstrate a proven ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be a highly motivated team player with strong communication skills
- Have outstanding Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to analyse complex and disparate data sets using a combination of pivot tables and functions.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Be comfortable explaining complex concepts to a non-technical audience
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy