Advisory TraineeshipAt KPMG's Advisory Services we are focused on guiding and supporting organizations through the continuous process of change and to help organizations stay competitive in today's business world. Our energetic, passionate and knowledgeable team of professionals offer our clients clear, value-added and practical advice for their business. Our industry focus and local knowledge combined with global resources enables us to offer advisory services tailored to each industry and its specific needs.
An internship in the Advisory Department of KPMG in the Dutch Caribbean & Suriname offers a diverse and exciting training experience across a variety of services. We are looking for a Trainee for our Business Performance and Deal Advisory Department. As a Trainee you will assist the Business Performance team in a diverse range of projects varying from topics as general business performance, strategic performance, change management, business innovation, talent development and strategic human resources. You will also assist the Deal Advisory team in projects of, for example, the process of buying and selling companies, get to know how companies raise capital to fund growth or change and how to restructure a (financially troubled) company. Our clients operate in varying industries and you will have the chance to discover a wide area of these industries. You will be an important member of client facing engagement teams and learn how to deliver service and exceed expectations of our clients.
Training in our Advisory Department offers excellent career prospects and the opportunity to develop professional skills which are much sought after in the marketplace. The work experience for a Trainee in KPMG in the Dutch Caribbean & Suriname is characterized by diversity and daily changes. The Trainee will support and work closely in projects across the team with the other members of the department.
The daily tasks of a Trainee can involve:
· Assisting in the preparation and development of advisory plans (e.g. business plans, HR Resource instruments, Business Performance instruments)
· Conducting research for client issues or industry trends and assisting in doing market analysis
· Assisting in conducting feasibility study or strategic orientation study
· Assisting in preparing and developing a financial model and valuation of a company
· Analyzing financial statements as part of a due diligence
· Assisting in raising debt or equity finance for clients
· Masters degree in Finance or (business) Economics; in the final phase of the study.
· Working knowledge of ICT (Microsoft Office)
· Strong analytical skills and business judgment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English. Papiamentu is a plus
· A team player attitude
The duration of the internship is 5 months starting as of September 2017.
For more information please contact our recruiter or send your application directly to: company website