The Role: We are currently looking to recruit people in positions ranging from Advisor to Assistant Manager who will focus on Restructuring, Insolvency, Debtor, Creditor and/or Banking-related projects to join our Deal Advisory team in Limassol. The successful candidates will participate in challenging and demanding engagements. More specifically, they will be involved in insolvency projects including liquidations, receiverships and other formal processes and undertake financial analysis, prepare financial and cash flow projections and / or assess the feasibility of business plans and financial forecasts, and prepare relevant reports and / or presentations and/or supervise, monitor and drive projects to efficient and effective completion.
Our Deal Advisory department focuses on delivering hands-on results for corporate clients and / or for banking institutions which engage KPMG to assist them in the handing of their loan portfolio. This role requires experience in working with all levels of stakeholders throughout the corporate and banking industries as well as with other parties of various disciplines either in-house or external.
· Project Management of receivership and liquidation projects
· Supporting Insolvency Practitioner in formal appointments
· Performing research and analysis
· Compiling financial projections and perform financial analysis
· Preparing reports (insolvency reports, receivership and liquidations progress reports, feasibility studies, debt restructuring plans, independent business reports, etc.)
· Participating in meetings with clients and financial institutions
· Supervising staff and coordinating resources and associates
· Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Management, Banking and / or ACA/ACCA or other related field.
· Proven relevant working experience.
· Good knowledge of the banking industry, corporate financial analysis and credit assessment, new lending activities, financial restructuring, cash flow modelling as well as the Insolvency Laws and regulations of Cyprus and the general Insolvency framework.
· Possession of Insolvency Practitioner certificate will be considered an advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both oral and written.
· Commitment, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, professional discipline, efficiency, reliability and excellent analytical as well as presentational skills.
· IT literacy.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund, provident fund, performance related bonus, flexible working hours, as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV at quoting the relevant reference number.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.