Description de l'offre
The Role: We are seeking a high calibre individual to join our continuously growing Advisory team as a member of our Strategy, Customer and Operations Services group in Nicosia.
· Participating in diversified and challenging projects relating to areas such as strategy definition, organizational restructuring, operational improvement, customer experience transformation, etc.
· Participating in meetings with potential clients and becoming familiar with clients' operations and needs.
· Performing analysis of information gathered and contributing in the implementation of the above mentioned projects, liaising with clients in all phases of the projects and delivering high quality services.
· Preparing high quality reports and deliverables, according to methodologies and clients' needs.
· Managing his/her personal workload so as to ensure that his/her work is completed to timescale and within budget.
· University degree in Management, Business Administration, Operations, HR, Strategy, Law, Engineering or other similar.
· Any relevant consulting experience will be considered an advantage.
· Equally fluent in both Greek and English (verbal and written).
· Computer literacy.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical and provident fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement. If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV to quoting the relevant reference number.
All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.