Accounts Payable Assistant
· Would you like to join a large Finance team in a well-established organisation?
· Do you have experience using SAP in an AP environment? KPMG Dublin are seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Assistant to work within the Accounts Payable team based in our IFSC office on a full-time basis, to cover Maternity Leave within the team. This role will report to the Officer responsible for Accounts Payable.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
· Minimum of one year's experience within an accounts payable team/role
· Well-developed analytical and numerical skills
· Solid working knowledge of standard software packages (MS Office and SAP)
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills
· SAP Experience Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
· Scanning and coding of supplier invoices
· Processing of payments to suppliers via cheque and EFT
· Reconciliation of supplier statements
· Responding to internal and external client and supplier queries
· Preparation of reports, as required Team:
The Accounts Payable area sits within the KPMG Finance department and is responsible for processing timely payments to KPMG's supplier base.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Stephen Clerkin on
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle -
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.