Sr Associate, Quality Assurance
44522 - 19
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Program Delivery Services for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Support and independently complete project tasks
· Ability to quickly understand business and apply business domain knowledge to testing activities
· Manage tasks to work plans for components on engagements
· Ability to design and define Test Plan and Test Data Strategy for big testing projects
· Independently own a work stream, and potentially coordinate the work with staff
· Ability to coach resources or supervise a small team when required
· A minimum of three years of experience in software development, testing, project management, and business analysis with ISTQB/PMP certification is preferred
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in technical sciences or information systems
· Strong experience working on different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Iterative and Agile) and strong knowledge of testing principles
· Strong experience in test planning, test execution and defect management process
· Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Access, Word)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong understanding of all SDLC process flows and experience with all phases of testing activities
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.