Our Tax departement is currently looking for new talented Junior Tax Advisers to join the Alternative Investements sectors team as of next January and September 2020 .
Being a Tax adviser in a team of 300 Tax Experts involves to work closely to clients and tax authorities, within an international environment. You will collaborate with the international KPMG network on cross-borders cases. Advising our clients on their structure and their transactions, you will assist them to take decisions through a constantly evolving tax framework.
What about this opportunity?
As Tax Adviser within the Alternative Investements team, you will be part of an international team of experts based in Luxembourg, and interconnected in a global tax network. Your customers will be leading organizations in their respective sectors: Real Estate, Private Equity and Infrastructure.
· You will advise our clients on the tax aspects of corporate and fund structures investing in Alternative Investments.
· Coordinate the input of various KPMG teams locally and internationally to provide a truly integrated service to our local and international clients.
· Assist our clients to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Who are we looking for?
· You hold a Master's degree majoring in Economics or Tax Law and wants to learn and develop continually.
· You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
· You demonstrate intellectual rigour and curiosity.
· You are proficient in English and German or French. Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.