47451 - 64
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Transformation Delivery for ourConsulting practice.
· Assist in design-related ideation of project and business goals with teammates and stakeholders
· Help in creation of user experience artifacts such as information architecture, wireframes, and prototypes
· Create and revise high-fidelity user interface screen designs
· Generate and manage deliverable documentations such as style-guides, process-guides or education tools
· Foster collaborative relationships with project teammates and stakeholders
· A minimum of one year of design-related experience, creating user-experiences and user-interfaces across form-factor considerations
· Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UX Design or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master's degree is preferred
· Strong understanding of user experience design related deliverables such as information architecture, prototyping, workflow ideation and pixel design development; knowledge of web, software and product development process and methodologies
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Omni Graffle and other design tools; aware and abreast of current technology and design trends
· Defined consulting skills, with the ability to surface project requirements, build good relationship dynamics and lead discussions effectively
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both client and internal settings and attention to detail and strong self-motivation skills, with the ability to build momentum and pivot in difficult situations
· Willing and able to travel to client and KPMG locations as needed
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.