Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
· Help our clients assess and improve the effectiveness and quality of their information security, as part of interdisciplinary teams of specialists working on advisory projects in the area of cyber security
· Get to know 'Thought Leadership' first hand responding to today's changing market environment and new challenges in cyber security
· Advise executives and technology executives on meaningful strategic changes regarding cyber security services
· Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective in different industries
· Check networks and operating systems and/or perform penetration tests
· Implement IT security configurations and create policies
This is what makes you successful
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or computer science
· First experience in information security or in a comparable environment
· A must: an interest in advisory topics and a deep technical understanding gained through training or other experience
· Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action and quick thinking
· Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Why proactively addressing cyber security is vital to business growth
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
In this team, you are given the opportunity to develop a professionally and personally to become a cyber expert. You have the opportunity to act as part of our growing team and are actively supported in your further development. You can benefit from a comprehensive range of trainings at our Cyber Academy.
Together with your team, you work on interesting projects regarding Cyber Security Solutions and support our national and international clients.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.