To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Trainee in our Audit Technology department (m/f)
The role and responsibilities
· You will support the Information Risk Management Team in the efficient management of their technologies to meet our client's strategic and financial goals.
· You will assist our clients in providing in-depth technical and business expertise with state-of-the-art technology mainly in the Financial Sector.
· You will get involved in Audit and Advisory process projects within a multicultural environment.
· You will put into practice a multidisciplinary approach in relation to environmental controls and IT risks.
· You will have the opportunity to start your career within a leading global audit firm.
· You will benefit from an excellent exposure to a range of assignments in both Advisory and Audit.
· You will acquire relevant technical and methodological expertise.
The perfect candidate
· You have excellent written and oral communications skills in English and German and/or Luxembourgish.
· You are studying towards or already have a university degree in Engineering, Sciences or IT with a strong interest in the Financial Sector or in Accounting/Finance with specialization in IT.
· Your target is to learn about the Financial and IT Audit challenges.
· You are interested in information system design aspects.
· You are willing to get relevant training programs and certifications.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter in English.