· Join our growing national Technology Advisory practice
· We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
· Melbourne location KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight, and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG is a Gold rated Microsoft ERP Partner and a complete Microsoft Dynamics solution provider specializing in the consulting, design, configuration, maintenance and support of clients' systems.
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Project Manager to join this team. The successful applicant MUST have a thorough knowledge of project management methodologies, and experience in delivering ERP projects with success and high client satisfaction. You must have excellent attention to detail while retaining the ability to be able to view the big picture. You must be able to communicate clearly and thoughtfully, and work well with team mates, clients and stakeholders alike.
You will be expected to hit the ground running.
Experience in both agile and waterfall methodologies is highly advantageous.
Your new role
· Delivering a high quality business solution by contributing to a well thought out project plan based on clear deliverable
· Taking on responsibility to lead the project, and obtain outcomes
· Evaluating stakeholders' needs through clear communication, thus contributing to strategic planning of workloads
· Conducting analysis and reporting of project progress with consideration of timelines, budgets and quality
· Originating, using and promoting the creation and maintenance of company processes, templates and document design standards
· Interaction with technical consultants in person and over the phone regarding functional and technical requirements
· Assisting with integration planning and software building definition tasks
· Providing input in the preparation of project proposals and recommending solutions
· Working as part of a supportive team, contributing to the combined success and being able to take feedback from those that you work with The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognized as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Advertised: 10 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 10 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time