Description de l'offre
Do you 1-3 years' previous experience as a compliance analyst?
· Are you interested in a 12 month contract on a financial services project?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our Risk Consulting Practice on a Financial Services project could be the best next step for your career.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Compliance Analysts to join our Consulting Practice on an initial 12 month fixed term contract, based on client site either within Dublin city centre or south Co. Dublin.
We ideally need you to have the following
· Minimum 1-3 years' experience within financial services (banking, insurance, funds);
· Undergraduate degree in business or finance;
· Previous experience on compliance projects, risk projects or assurance projects would be an advantage;
· Experience of gathering, understanding and documenting business requirements and impact on existing processes, systems, data and people;
· Ability to challenge / review with an eye for detail and focus on quality assurance and delivery;
· Ability to focus and manage own time within team to process quickly and efficiently;
· Ability to be dynamic and flexible as project roles change with project timelines and requirements;
· The ability to embed and uphold a strong risk management culture within the organisation.
· Self-confident with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
· Experience of undertaking a role that requires strong attention to detail;
· Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm;
· Experience working in a risk and compliance environment would be an advantage;
· QFA qualification is desirable however not compulsory.
KPMG Advisory Practice
Our Consulting practice has almost 400 professionals. The Management Consulting and Risk Consulting practice comprises a multi-disciplined team of accountants, project managers, IT advisors, risk management, compliance and internal audit professionals. Our Risk Consulting practice provides our clients with an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to managing risk..
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle-
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.