KPMG Business Services
Service Line Information
We believe working in our People community is an exciting and challenging environment in which to develop your career. We offer a wide range of opportunities across all areas of HR, where our people are highly respected by our clients, not only in the UK, but also across our growing European integrated practice.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Reporting to the Compensation Manager, the role holder will support the Compensation team to deliver and manage UK reward and compensation operations that support the firm-wide Reward strategy and support the firm’s growth and development plans.
- Support the UK Compensation team in the coordination and delivery of the annual salary and bonus review process across the UK businesses in line with firm-wide guidance and reward strategy.
- Provide significant project co-ordination and analysis - create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports. Assist in the monitoring of project progress. Act as a point of contact to project team.
- Provide analytical support for other Compensation initiatives and projects. This will include the analysis of data for the purposes of salary & bonus modelling, equality of pay reviews, and other statistics.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of market benchmarking data. Responsible for internal data collection and input into external salary, bonus and benefits surveys and ensuring that all KPMG’s inputs are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support and deliver on ad hoc requests for benchmarking exercises, market reviews or job evaluations.
- Provide ad hoc Compensation support to HR during this period and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Contributing towards, and participating in, reward workshops and presentations at HR meetings.
- Work closely with HR colleagues to ensure that knowledge is shared and HR colleagues are able to support Compensation activities with their clients in accordance with firm-wide strategy.
- Good Excel skills (vlookups, Pivots tables, IF Statements)
- Good analytical skills with experience in managing large data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Project co-ordination/assistance experience
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy