Campus Recruiting Associate
44519 - 39
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Campus Recruiting to join our Human Resources organization.
· Manage logistics for on-campus interview process, including scheduling interviews, posting job descriptions, downloading resumes and handling eApplication process and recruiting system updates
· Work with Primary Recruiters and Campus Development Managers for all campus/office events and respond to candidates and interns by phone and email on issues related to event logistics and other relevant topics
· Coordinate all aspects of candidate event/program participation (invitation, travel/hotel needs and confirmation, and expense reimbursement); work with Events & Meeting Services as needed
· Organize school event/programs (i.e., contact career placement offices, coordinate event food and logistics, and nametags)
· Process and execute all candidate, intern and KPMG team correspondence, including but not limited to, offer letters, training and start date communications, invitations, and recruiting evaluations
· Administer event/program invoices, checks and expense reimbursement related to campus recruiting process; research/resolve candidate expense reimbursement and/or payroll/bonus issues
· Minimum of two years of experience with at least one year in recruiting or marketing; preferably within a professional services environment
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Ability to handle confidential information is a plus
· Excellent and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work overtime and weekends as appropriate and travel up to five percent
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.