Associate, Campus Recruiter
43880 - 39
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Campus Recruiter to join our Human Resources Services organization.
· Manage logistics for on-campus recruiting process and events at a number of target Boston schools
· Pre-identify candidates and maintain active pipeline from these campuses
· Maintain relationships with key faculty and college placement offices from these campuses as appropriate
· Analyze campus results and provide reports on data as requested
· Work with other campus team members on all campus/office events
· Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
· Minimum of one year of work experience in Human Resources or recruiting; preferably in a professional services environment
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· High level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) with excellent, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work with excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs
· Ability to work overtime on evenings and weekends as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.