Associate, Story Web Designer
38931 - 64
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse – KPMG's Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics – has both applied data science, AI, and big data architecture capabilities. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore the solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, diverse, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. For you, that translates into the chance to work on a wide range of projects – covering technologies and solutions from AI to optimization – and the power to have a real impact in the business world. So, bring your creativity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Story Web Designer to join ourKPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
· Work with subject matter professionals to design and implement digital, web-based applications that capture nuances of previous successful engagements and follow a story arc, to be presented to prospective clients
· Develop and manage project plans for application design and development to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
· Work closely with a team of developers to convert these wireframes and mockups into fully functioning user interfaces
· Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings
· Manage user access to all interfaces and other web-based content developed
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or other related field
· Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
· Experience with modern browser technologies, including WebSockets, Local Storage and Worker Threads; Familiarity with JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP protocol and Web Services is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a familiarity with storytelling structures
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.