Within the FS IT Audit team, a large amount of our work involves providing assurance, advice and attestation to clients on their IT systems and processes, IT risks, IT general controls and IT projects. This work is delivered through standalone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit engagements.
• Delivery of value-added information risk management, audit and assurance services to corporates / financial services sectors clients.
• Conducting fieldwork and managing small project teams in delivery of work centred on IT general controls and IT application controls for clients with ERP systems.
• Assist with scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
• Building and managing excellent client relationships within IT functions
Skills and experience required:
• Proven experience in delivering technology risk services (including IT External Audit) to corporate and financial services industry clients
• A good understanding of technology platforms
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills
• Experience in delivering work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
• Experience of working as part of a team, as well as standalone
• Experience of testing IT General Controls (ITGC)
• Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels.