Associate, HR Transformation
46412 - 83
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in People & Change for ourConsulting practice.
· Participate in HR Transformation projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to HR operations, Shared Services, Operating Model Design and Organization Design
· Work with client stakeholders to document baseline current state HR Service Delivery operations
· Execute the day-to-day activities of HR advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
· Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the HR Transformation life cycle
· Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
· Help implementation plans for deploying the HR Service Delivery
· A minimum of one year of experience with HR operations, Shared Services, Operating Model Design, Organization Design as a Consultant or HR Business Partner
· Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
· Full life cycle HR Transformation and Service delivery supporting Shared Service or Cloud delivery solutions including ServiceNow, Workday, Oracle Cloud and other HR Technology implementations experience
· Experience with Project Planning, requirements gathering, design sessions and full deployment life cycle
· Detailed understanding of HR function, processes, and best practices
· Ability to travel up to 80%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.