Associate, Federal Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk
43884 - 19
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
· Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices to U.S. Federal government clients
· Review and evaluate financial risk, financial compliance, including controls related to Federal entities
· Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
· Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans
· Work on teams focused on advisory projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement objectives
· A minimum of two years of experience performing internal or external financial audits
· Bachelor's degree Accounting, Business Administration, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university; CPA and/or CGFM/CDFM certifications preferred
· Experience analyzing financial and systems business processes / controls
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government Secret security clearance
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.