Associate, Due Diligence for Lenders
42780 - 68
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Due Diligence for Lenders for ourDeal Advisory practice.
· Provide lender due diligence services and Regulation AB compliance services to banks and lending institutions on domestic and international transactions involving asset-based lending and asset-backed securities in accordance with Standards for Attestation Engagements (SAE) and U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
· Provide financial, accounting, commercial, and operational due diligence services to clients while evaluating loan opportunities and providing advice on existing or potential financing transactions
· Perform and supervise substantive testing procedures of transactions including the receipt of customer and borrower payments, sales transactions and material purchases
· Analyze potential collateral assets and offsets to assist the lender in defining eligibility criteria for asset based and asset backed loans and securitizations
· Create tailored due diligence for lenders reports specific to key issues relevant to the transaction, highlighting potential liabilities, risks and other findings
· One year of experience with a top 10 public accounting firm in one of the following areas: accounting, advisory, financial audit, or transaction; Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited college/university
· Strong current knowledge in one of the following: U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) financial reporting issues, mergers and acquisitions, or transaction services
· Experience with current audit and accounting concepts as well as SEC filings such as 1933 and 1934 Act filings
· Working knowledge of inventory costing and auditing procedures and/or familiarity with SEC reporting and servicing standards for asset backed securities
· Willingness and ability to travel, including potential international travel
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.