Associate, Customer Solutions - Salesforce
43838 - 64
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in Customer & Operations for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Support client engagements related to customer insight, strategy, and transformation
· Gather and analyze data surrounding customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness, and digital interaction management
· Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects
· Support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely delivery of project deliverables
· Develop and sustain solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services
· Contribute to design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
· A minimum of one year of experience providing operational advisory services related to sales and marketing transformation, customer insight and analytics, or digital marketing strategies
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, math, statistics or a related field from an accredited college/university
· Experience with process improvement for marketing, sales, and customer experience processes focused on process and performance management for customer-facing products and services leveraging statistical analysis
· Demonstrated ability to document customer requirements including product, channel, and customer profitability
· Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.