Description de l'offre
Associate, Compensation & Benefits Tax
37242 - 11
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Global Rewards Services practice.
· Work with Tax, Audit and Advisory teams to provide compensation, benefits or HR related services to their clients
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
· Build and manage client relationships and consult with clients on the establishment and operation of qualified plans, nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements, equity plans, welfare benefit plans, and fringe benefit plans
· Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
· Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
· Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
· A minimum of one year of corporate or federal tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. with strong knowledge of Compensation & Benefits Tax issues preferred
· Experience providing tax and regulatory guidance regarding executive compensation arrangements, qualified retirement plans, welfare benefit plans, and fringe benefits
· Excellent advisory, compliance, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
· Excel competency, while not required, is desired
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.