Associate, Compensation & Benefits Tax
37242 - 11
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Global Rewards Services practice.
· Work with Tax, Audit and Advisory teams to provide compensation, benefits or HR related services to their clients
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
· Build and manage client relationships and consult with clients on the establishment and operation of qualified plans, nonqualified deferred compensation arrangements, equity plans, welfare benefit plans, and fringe benefit plans
· Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
· Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
· Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
· A minimum of one year of corporate or federal tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. with strong knowledge of Compensation & Benefits Tax issues preferred
· Experience providing tax and regulatory guidance regarding executive compensation arrangements, qualified retirement plans, welfare benefit plans, and fringe benefits
· Excellent advisory, compliance, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
· Excel competency, while not required, is desired
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.