The Assistant Manager supports the JESS operation by performing administrative and managerial tasks for the Market Development teams as well as supporting the respective Market Development process owners in the USA.
The Team Leads for Market Development (Research, Account and Proposals) report into this position.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· A least 5 years of progressive responsibility in a business environment with experience in operations, sales or marketing, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
· At least 1 year experience managing a team of at least 4 persons
· Experience functioning in a line management position
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Experience using process improvement techniques (such as 6 sigma, TQM, Lean, etc.) to assist PML and process owners in Market Development
· Experience with database management and online content management tools a plus
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze data with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Excellent English. Strong writing, editing and presentation skills
· Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of professionals locally and overseas Qualifications/Attributes
· 5-8 years' related job experience required including direct managerial responsibility
· Metrics reporting and tracking experience to maintain and document service level and quality objectives
· Strong analytical ability, decision-making, and math skills
· Previous experience supporting a remote/US customer a plus
· Industry or Shared Services experience a plus
· US customer interface or work experience a plus
· Be viewed as a credible and mature leader capable of interfacing with onshore stakeholders/leadership, KPMG leadership
· Ability to coach and motivate team members to optimize team effectiveness and enhance team interactions Please state your salary expectations in your cover letter.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.