Description de l'offre
The Role: We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager or Manager for our Transfer Pricing department in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be assigned to work on various engagements which will cover a variety of Transfer Pricing (TP) related issues and will also advise a wide range of international and local clients.
· Providing advice to clients and interacting with the relevant Authorities.
· Providing excellent service to both local and multi-national Cyprus headquartered companies with TP related issues.
· Preparing TP training presentations aimed at external and internal audiences.
· Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions.
· Understanding and analyzing technical issues.
· Building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
· Monitoring and upholding high quality of service to clients (internal and external).
· Coaching and giving clear directions, positive and constructive feedback to less experienced staff.
· Reporting directly to the Head of the function.
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA,CPA).
· University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline.
· At least 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
· Excellent knowledge of the English language.
· Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
· Possesses a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
· Identifies and pursues business opportunities.
· Continuously learns from experiences.
· Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
· Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community.
· Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information.
· Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund, provident fund, performance related bonus, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, please submit your CV to quoting the relevant reference number. All CVs will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.