Description de l'offre
Application Security Architect
Solutions & Digital
IT Strategy & Architecture
Service Line Information
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Opening Date - 14th December 2018
Closing Date 11th January 2019
Multiple Roles Available
Competitive Salary and Negotiable Benefits
This is why we are seeking a passionate and adaptive Security Architect to join our growing Security Architect team and use their expertise and experience to make sure our applications and infrastructure are built securely.
The person we are looking for will have experience in digital and mobile agile development environments.
- Provide a view of Security Architecture to stakeholders right across the firm and to external clients.
- You will also help the Enterprise Architecture objective to develop continued improvement of the security reference architectures.
- You’ll be responsible for Security Architecture input, ensuring Information Security processes and procedures are followed.
- You’ll be responsible for reviewing documentation from an Information Security perspective, and be able to justify statements when held to challenge
- You will be responsible for managing security testing (such as penetration testing) for new applications and infrastructure solutions
- You will work with developers and infrastructure administrators to develop the information security of our applications and infrastructure
- You will be calm and collected in challenging situations, able to navigate through complex security problems to find a root cause or balanced outcome.
- You’ll help define the protective controls required to secure applications and solutions and ensure action is taken in areas of high risk.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You’ll need to be good at writing easy to understand documentation but with a keen eye for detail! • Proven experience in a Security Architect role with experience of Public and Private Cloud platforms.
- Proven experience in a technology role that incorporates information security; including application development and security operations
- Proven experience of Public and Private Cloud technologies
- You’ll have worked to give detailed yet to the point messages to a range of stakeholders, technical and not technical.
- Proven experience with OWASP
- Proven experience of application development, especially .NET development stack
- Proven experience in Web Application Security
- Proven experienced in Mobile Application Security (Android and iOS)
- Proven experience in DevSecOps implementation and operations
- Proven experience with Secure Code Reviews
- Proven experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Proven experience in PCI DSS Compliance
- Proven experience in end to end SDLC
- Certified Ethical Hacker accreditation required
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies:Policy